Bone & Joint Health
Tocotrienols prevent loss of bone cells that causes osteoporosis and promote healthy joints. (Read More)
- Daily oral tocotrienols may just be as effective as glucosamine sulphate and free from serious side effects.
- Reduced bone loss by 40% in post menopausal women with osteoporosis.
Tocotrienols improve liver health and protect the liver from non-alcoholic fatty liver diseases. (Read More)
- Delayed progression of end stage liver disease in 50% of liver transplant patients.
- 69% of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD) patients showed improvement in their liver. Imaging test results compared to 33% in the placebo group.
Tocotrienols reduce the risk of heart diseases and heart problems associated with metabolic syndromes. (Read More)
- An expected 23.6 million people will die mainly from heart disease by 2030 though preventable (WHO).
- Reduced damage to heart muscle by 77%.
- Reduced LDL (bad) cholesterol by 42% and reduced total blood triglycerides by 23%.
- Improved the glucose tolerance by 24% and improved the insulin tolerance by 52%.
Tocotrienols protect the brain cells and reduce risk of Alzheimer’s Disease. (Read More)
- Worldwide, around 50 million people have dementia, and there are nearly 10 million new cases every year (WHO).
- Older people with higher tocotrienols in blood have a 64% reduced risk of Alzheimer’s Disease.
- Slow the progression of white matter lesions (WMLs) at least by 6x.
(Note: WMLs reflect varying degree of neurodegeneration and tissue damage).
Tocotrienols protect skin cells against free radicals due to UV exposure, promote skin lightening and improve wound healing. (Read More)
- Topical application of 1% DavosLife E3 significantly reduced erythema after 6 hours.
- Reduced free radical production by 76% after exposed to UV rays.
- Reduced melanin production by 55% in 9 days.
- Reduced skin redness by 50%, skin itchiness by 90% and 85% less skin blisters after exposed to UV rays.
- Stimulated skin repair 2x faster than α-tocopherol.
Tocotrienols improve injury and suppress inflammation due to radiation exposure. (Read More)
- At least 3x more human cells survived from radiation injury with tocotrienol treatment compared to placebo.
- Accelerated the recovery of various cells in blood, at least 2x faster in irradiated subjects compared to controls.
- Enhanced radioprotective properties of pentoxyfylline by 6x compared to the drug alone.
Tocotrienols are rich in anti-cancer properties, induce cancer cells death and inhibit cancer cells growth. (Read More)
- Cancer is the second leading cause of death globally and accounted for 8.8 million death in 2015 (WHO).
- More than 80% cell death in human colon cancer cells after tocotrienol treatment.
- Prevented prostate cancer from developing in 75% of mice as compared to 100% tumor formation in the control group.
- Tocotrienol-treated human breast cancer cells show 10x reduction of API5.
(Note: API5 is the gene responsible for development of cancer cells).