I hereby agree to and accept the following terms and conditions:
Personal Data Notice Statement
Kuala Lumpur Kepong Berhad and its subsidiaries, associated, related and affiliated companies (hereinafter collectively referred to as “KLK Group” and any reference to “we”, “us” or “our” shall include any member of the KLK Group) are committed to protecting your personal data.
In accordance with the requirement of Malaysian data protection laws and pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (Act 709), our Personal Data Protection Notice set out what personal data we collect about you, how and why we collect it, how we use, process, retain, transfer and may disclose it to others, your rights to your personal data and how we keep it confidential and secure.
Our Personal Data Protection Notice covers the collection of personal data by the KLK Group, including personal data that we collect through our websites, our online and physical events, or through other third parties that we work with. The Personal Data Protection Notice is issued in both English and Bahasa Malaysia. In the event of any inconsistencies between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of the said Notice, the English version shall prevail.
Please note that KLK Group reserves the rights to update, vary, amend and/or modify this Statement and our Personal Data Protection Notice from time to time without prior notice and will notify you of any such changes via our website.
Data Use Policy
- I authorise Davos Life Science to use or disclose my information, including my name or other relevant personal information, in whole or in part, as a story in a Davos Life Science publication (print or electronic), a Davos Life Science website, audio, video, television commercial or film.
- I further authorise Davos Life Science to use or publish my article, information or media, including photographs, sound recordings, or videos, in a Davos Life Science publication (print or electronic), website, video, advertising or film for any commercial purpose.
- I hereby assign to Davos Life Science any rights I may have in any content (including information, article or media) I may submit using the Testimonials / Reviews function of the Davos Life Science website, including but not limited to my image, my likeness, the sound of my voice, as well as any underlying subject matter (all collectively “Materials”), as recorded in any format, including but not limited to any audio or video recording and any written transcript of such recording, without payment or any other consideration.
- I understand and agree that these Materials may be edited, copied, exhibited, published or distributed accordingly as and when needed and I hereby waive the right to inspect or approve the finished Materials. Additionally, I hereby waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to the use of the Materials perpetually unless explicitly stated in a separate written agreement with Davos Life Science.
- I understand and agree that Davos Life Science may use these Materials for any purpose, including but not limited to the following: conference presentations, educational presentations or courses, informational presentations, on-line presentations, educational videos, and commercial and promotional activities relating to Davos Life Science’s products and services.
- I understand and agree that this permission signifies that photographic or video recordings of me may be electronically displayed, including but not limited to via the Internet. There is no geographic limitation on where these materials may be distributed. I hereby release any and all claims against Davos Life Science in utilising Materials consistent with this document.
- I acknowledge that this authorisation will remain in effect perpetually until I provide a written notice of revocation to Davos Life Science’s Marketing Services, Level 8, Menara KLK, No. 1, Jalan PJU 7/6, Mutiara Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia or by email at email@example.com. I understand that I am only allowed to submit a written notice of revocation after 24 months of my authorization to Davos Life Science to use these Materials. If I revoke this authorisation, I understand that Davos Life Science may not be able to reverse the use of these Materials and disclosure of the health information while the authorisation was in effect.
- I hereby warrant that I am eighteen (18) years of age or older and have every right to contract in my own name in the above regard.
Your order and the purchased products are sold to you only if you accept the Terms and Conditions, Personal Data Notice Statement and Data Use Policy stated herein. You will consent and acknowledged that you have read and understood our Terms and Conditions, Personal Data Notice Statement and Data Use Policy before you place your order with us and that you agree to them and allow us to utilise your data where necessary for order processing and delivery purpose for your order.
We reserve the right to add, delete and amend all materials, information and terms and conditions provided on this website without prior notice. Prices displayed on the website apply to online purchases only. We reserve the right to change the prices and the products displayed on our website at any time without prior notice. Although we try to ensure that all prices on the website are accurate, in the event that any error occurs, we reserve the right to cancel the order and refund you in full the amount that you have paid. We will contact you as soon as possible should this occur.
The prices, all charges and interest payable by the Buyer hereunder are exclusive of any applicable goods and/or services tax such as VAT or SST, as the case may be and the Buyer is responsible for any other governmental or custom payable charges, duties or levies imposed by your local authorities.
If you have any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions, Personal Data Notice Statement and Data Use Policy, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.